And another update!

Wow, I have a row today!

Just wanted to update you guys on some things I mentioned in earlier posts:

1. I still like Missha's BB cream a lot, but I feel like it's a bit too heavy for summer and makes my face look a bit shiny. So I guess since my skin has been looking better lately and I probably won't need full coverage anymore (yeah! Wish me luck it stays that way!!!), I might just switch to concealer and mineral powder once I get back to Germany. Why then? Because I'm having my eyes on a concealer and powder by some natural cosmetics brand from Germany. If you wanna check them out (do I actually have German readers?), they're called Alverde. I might use BB cream again in winter, I guess, or switch to Alverde's cream make -up.

2. As I said, my skin has been looking better lately. I still get nasty break-outs, probably due to the weather (Japan is really hot and humid >___<), but AHA products did really help. I switched lines this week because the one I used was good to clear my skin up, but has become to aggressive for me, so I bought a gentler cleanser. I need to get more of those to take home, because while Japan has shelves full with AHA products, Germany doesn't have any, at least not as far as I've seen, or only expensive ones. Too bad. On the other hand, Japan also has really good cheap sun protetion in gel, lotion, spray... whatever form, whereas for gels or sprays with a SPF higher than 39, you'd again have to visit a pharmacy and pay a lot more.

3. I really do love Sekkisei's sun lotion, but it does get too heavy for me in summer. I still have one bottle I bought as a back-up, but I will keep this for winter and buy Biore's Gel sun screen in 50+ the next time I pass by a drug store.

Okay, that's it for today, sorry to bother you so often!

Comments

  1. Hi Julia,

    I am using Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer as a concealer, and it is the only concealer I have tried that's pigmented (very pigmented in fact) enough to cover my dark circles!! I have mine in SX07. It has lighter shades with various undertones - neutral, yellow or pink - so there should be one that suits you. I don't know how you can get it from there though. The retail price is US$45 and it really lasts forever as a concealer! :)

    (Kevyn Aucoin brand doesn't test on animals)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Green-tinted sunscreens - a comparison

Share: Do you have any skin allergies?

Teenage Dream Last Friday Night