AMU with Visée


Remember my review of Visée's Blossom Eyes?
I used the palette to create an eye look for a little "party" (at noon ^^;) today. The middle pink does show up nicely when you layer it a bit and pat it on more than wipe. Overall, a subtle, but shimmery look that hoopefully distracts from my dark circles I simply cannot get away with sleep or concealer. Exams, be over soon! (Exam facts: 4 more days, 2 more reports, 3 exams, 1 presentation left.)

Sorry for the quality again - I had to do it with my cell phone's flash because without it, my eyes just looked dark. This room's light really is no good, I can't even plug my eyebrows properly in here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Green-tinted sunscreens - a comparison

Share: Do you have any skin allergies?

Teenage Dream Last Friday Night