Wishlist!

In case anyone's looking for a Christmas present for me. XD
Nah, just for me to keep track of, my wishlist at the moment is:


- Jill Stuart Jelly Eye Color N in either 02, 10 or 13 (can't decide yet, but definitely neutral colours)
- Jill Stuart Mix Blush Compact in 11 Rose Fairy
- Jill Stuart Nail Lacquer N in 19 Treasure Box (these wishes alone will easily cost me 100€ >.<)


- Anna Sui Eye Color #700


- Lavshuca Star Decoration Eyes BR-2
- Lavshuca Star Glow Rouge RS-2


-  Majolica Majorca Cheek Color in PK333 Berry Pink


- Coffret d'Or Bright Up Rouge Long Keep in PK-260 ?
- Maquillage Lasting Perfect Rouge RS347 ? (that looks a lot darker on my sample card and on my lips than here)
(I was eyeing Maquillage's new lip product, and also the high ranking Aube one, but I simply do not like liquid lipsticks - for some reason, they always look overdone on me. Although Coffret d'Or's Essence Stay Rouge looks really good here, especially RD-191, and also some of the older colours.)
I'm also still eyeing Maquillage's double-ended lip product, despite its horrible ratings on cosme.net. But while I buy eye shadows after comparing lots of online swatches, I find it a bit of a gamble to spend more than 20€ on a lipstick that might come out a lot different on my own lips. :( (I had a sample card of Rouge Enamel Glamour once and the model colour, RD387, looked good on me, but for daily life, I'd probably rather buy something like PK243.)
EDIT:  They really are too dry for me - I miss the old Glow lipsticks from Coffret d'Or! Full Styling Rouge Glow in RS-244 is my My-lips-but-better lipstick. >.<



But some Paul&Joe items have made it onto my list:
- Paul&Joe eye gloss in a neutral colour


My plan is to use a beige Anna Sui eye shadow (powder), a dark brown Jill Stuart eye jelly as "liner" and a very light Paul&Joe eye gloss as highlighter. Of course I have beige eyeshadows and brown liners (Majolica Majorca's cream liner in brown is great!) etc., but I want three really cute items I can carry around all the time and feel happy when I look at them. Weird, huh? ^^;

As you can see, these are mostly neural eye colours and berry-ish lipsticks. Not only do I find those very nice for this time of the year, I am also working in a school at the moment, so fancy make-up is a no-go at least on workdays.
Should I make a post on a "school"-FOTD?

What does your wishlist look like at the moment?

Comments

  1. Ich hab schon wieder auf deinen Kommentar auf meinem Blog geantwortet..solly:

    Das Buch hat mir recht gut gefallen, mit dem Vorwissen, dass es sich eben mehr um Fiktion handelte. Aber ich fand die Liebesgeschichte und die Charaktere an sich schön :) Aber ja, das Problem bei Bücherverfilmungen ist einfach, dass es dem original leider nicht nachkommt, und alle Fans natürlich enttäuscht sind, weil dieses und jenes fehlt :D aber seis drum, ich bin pingelig :D und vieles wurde bei der Geisha einfach falsch dargestellt, zumal Arthur Golden sein Versprechen mit Mineko Iwasaki gebrochen hatte, und sie dennoch in seinem Roman erwähnt hatte -_____- Naokos Lächeln von Murakami kann ich mir auch nicht ansehen... irgendwie möchte ich mir den Zauber und meine Gedanken dazu bewahren, und sie nicht kaputt machen ^^;

    Hast du das Buch: Die wahre Geschichte der Geisha gelesen? Daneben wirkt Golden's Buch wirklich so stümperhaft recherchiert... wo man meinen müsse, wie der nur einen Abschluss in japanischer Geschichte bekommen konnte...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Macht nix, da wollte ich als nächstes nachgucken. ;)

    Anfangs mochte ich überhaupt keine Buchverfilmungen, aber inzwischen gucke ich Harry Potter ganz gerne, ich muss mich nur dran erinnern, dass es eben nie 100% wird. :(

    Naokos Lächeln wurde an der Waseda gefilmt, während ich da war (und ich hab nix mitbekommen xD) Eigentlich muss ich den endlich mal gucken, auch wenn er sicher richtig schlecht ist. (Die Verfilmung von Kitchen - zumindest die eine, die ich bisher auftreiben konnte - war auch nicht gerade berauschend. ^^;)

    Das Buch habe ich nicht gelesen, muss ich aber wirklich tun. Und ganz ehrlich, es bekommen auch Leute einen Abschluss in Japanologie, die nicht mal ihren eigenen Namen auf Japanisch stottern können, also wundert mich da gar nichts mehr. (Oder Profs, die das mit den Wortakzenten immer noch nicht raus haben. Oo)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please do a school FOTD!! =D ooh btw I was wondering if you have been to Munich as I will be heading there shortly and was wondering if you have any nice places around the area to recommend! =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, I will once we have a day with actual LIGHT and not this depressive drizzle. >.<

    I have never been to Munich before, sorry! My Mum's side of the family is from Bavaria, but a bit north of Munich.
    All I've heard about Munich is that's it's quite expensive to live there and the dialect is less horrible than in rural Bavaria. ^^;

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Green-tinted sunscreens - a comparison

Share: Do you have any skin allergies?

The quest for pale foundation - part 1: Maybelline Pure Make-up